From Tom Bollag, Bruno’s Chef’s Kitchen.
- 1/4 lb Emilia brand potato gnocchi
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1/2 Tsp fresh chopped shallots
- 5-6 shavings Oregon winter white truffle
- Pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 c dry Oregon Pinot Gris
- 1/2 c fresh whole cream
- 2-3 Tbs grated parrano cheese
Melt butter over high heat in saute pan, add gnocchi, and saute 30 seconds. Add shallots, pepper and white wine. Bring to boil, add truffles and cream. Continue to boil until sauce is reduced to approx half or thick consistency. Stir in cheese until well incorporated and serve on platter with chiffonade spinach and fresh berries as garnish. Top with chiffonade chives and more shaved Oregon white truffles. Bon appetit!